Observing and recording defense medical examinations & other legal nurse consultant services
● Observing defense medical examinations.
● Recording defense medical examinations.
● Typing nurse observer report, which is a transcription of the words spoken on the audio recording as well as notes of what the nurse saw while observing.
● Compare nurse observer defense medical examination reports with the DME physician's reports to identify any of the doctor's inaccuracies.
● Assist plaintiff attorney in formulating deposition questions to be asked of the defense medical examination doctor
● Serve as an expert witness in my medical-surgical and orthopedic nursing specialties.
● Identify deviations from and adherence to the standards of care/regulatory requirements.
● Assess damages and causation relative to health care issues.
● Prepare brief or comprehensive written reports.
● Formulate written chronologies or timelines of events and compare them to allegations.
● Ascertain and review relevant hospital policies and procedures.
● Analyze and compare expert witness declarations.
● Assist with a request for production, interrogatories, and depositions.
● Detect record tampering and identify missing documentation.
● Prepare indexes and summaries of depositions.
● Locate and prepare demonstrative evidence.
Please ask me to read you the list of Los Angeles, Orange County, and Southern California Attorneys that I have provided DME nurse observer and other professional services to. You should know at least one of them, and you can call them yourself to verify my level of expertise and reliability.
Contact me now to schedule attendance at your client's DME anywhere in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and throughout Southern California.
How Do You Schedule Nurse Observer Independent Medical Examination
All I need is for you to send me an email with the following:
- Date and time of appointment
- Name of retaining attorney
- Name of client
- Name of doctor
- Address of retaining attorney
- Address of doctor's office
Please be looking for a confirming email from me back to you. IF YOU DON’T GET THIS CONFIRMING EMAIL BACK FROM ME, THEN THIS MEANS I DIDN’T GET YOUR EMAIL TO ME.
EMAIL ME NOW TO SCHEDULE EXCELLENT NURSE OBSERVER ATTENDANCE AT YOUR CLIENT’S DME ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA!!!
MICHAEL HAIBY, RN
Office Phone: (661) 252-3435
Cell: (661) 414-6972
Michael Haiby, RN provides the service of defense medical examination nurse observer to plaintiff attorneys. Plaintiff individuals may ask their attorney's office to make contact for more information on DME nurse observer services–only one of my attorney can give legal advice.