Legal Nurse Consultant, Plaintiff Attorney Representative, University Education, and Extensive Experience Attending DMEs as Nurse Observer
2006 completed the American Bar Association Accredited University of California at Riverside Extension Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate Program as preparation to serve as the attorney representative attending defense medical examinations. Then gained extensive experience attending over seven hundred DMEs as the plaintiff attorney representative.
● Legal Research and Writing (4 units)
● Fundamentals of Law for the Legal Professional (4 units)
● Civil Procedure (4 units)
● Healthcare Law (4 units)
● Tort Law (3 units)
● Report Writing for the Legal Nurse Consultant (2 units)
● Alternative Dispute Resolution (2 units)
● Ethics for the Legal Professional (2 units)
● Computer Legal Research Using LexisNexis (1 unit)
● Crime Scene Preservation and Death Investigation in Healthcare Settings (1 unit)
● Medical Records Review and Analysis (1 unit)
● California Nurse Practice Act (.8 units)
● The Legal Nurse Consultant as Expert Witness (.6 units)
● Establishing and Organizing a Practice as a Legal Nurse Consultant (.6 units)
Simply a legal nurse consultant is a nurse who provides services to an attorney. The vast majority of LNCs are not university educated but as you can see--I have extensive University education in my field. My specialty is as the plaintiff attorney nurse observer attending defense medical examinations, and my experience is unrivaled. 99% of my business is in attending DMEs, and the familiarity that I have with Southern California defense medical examinations is indispensable in my excellence as a nurse observer. If you are a nurse who wants to get educated, start with the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants—INDIVIDUAL NURSES, DO NOT CONTACT ME unless you are calling from a Plaintiff’s Attorneys Office...
Contact me now to schedule attendance at your client's DME anywhere in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and throughout Southern California.
How Do You Schedule Observer Independent Medical Examination
All I need is for you to send me an email with the following:
- Date and time of appointment
- Name of retaining attorney
- Name of client
- Name of doctor
- Address of retaining attorney
- Address of doctor's office
Please be looking for a confirming email from me back to you. IF YOU DON’T GET THIS CONFIRMING EMAIL BACK FROM ME, THEN THIS MEANS I DIDN’T GET YOUR EMAIL TO ME.
EMAIL ME NOW TO SCHEDULE EXCELLENT OBSERVER ATTENDANCE AT YOUR CLIENT’S DME ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA!!!
MICHAEL HAIBY, RN
Office Phone: (661) 252-3435
Cell: (661) 414-6972
This is a PICTURE of my email address—it is NOT text;
you cannot copy and paste it into the address section of your email,
you have to MANUALLY TYPE MY EMAIL ADDRESS
INTO THE ADDRESS SECTION OF YOUR EMAIL
PROGRAM (this is to prevent ‘spambots’ surfing the internet
from noting my email address and flooding me with spam emails).
Michael Haiby, RN provides the service of defense medical examination observer to plaintiff attorneys. Plaintiff individuals may ask their attorney's office to have their attorney’s office make contact with Michael Haiby, RN for more information on scheduling our DME observer attendance services--only an attorney can give legal advice—CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY.