Legal Nurse Consultant, Plaintiff Attorney Representative, University Education, and Extensive Experience Attending DMEs as Nurse Observer
2006 completed the American Bar Association Accredited University of California at Riverside Extension Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate Program as preparation to serve as the attorney representative attending defense medical examinations. Then gained extensive experience attending over seven hundred DMEs as the plaintiff attorney representative.
● Legal Research and Writing (4 units)
● Fundamentals of Law for the Legal Professional (4 units)
● Civil Procedure (4 units)
● Healthcare Law (4 units)
● Tort Law (3 units)
● Report Writing for the Legal Nurse Consultant (2 units)
● Alternative Dispute Resolution (2 units)
● Ethics for the Legal Professional (2 units)
● Computer Legal Research Using LexisNexis (1 unit)
● Crime Scene Preservation and Death Investigation in Healthcare Settings (1 unit)
● Medical Records Review and Analysis (1 unit)
● California Nurse Practice Act (.8 units)
● The Legal Nurse Consultant as Expert Witness (.6 units)
● Establishing and Organizing a Practice as a Legal Nurse Consultant (.6 units)
Simply a legal nurse consultant is a nurse who provides services to an attorney. The vast majority of LNCs are not university educated but as you can see--I have extensive University education in my field. My specialty is as the plaintiff attorney nurse observer attending defense medical examinations, and my experience is unrivaled. 99% of my business is in attending DMEs, and the familiarity that I have with Southern California defense medical examinations is indispensable in my excellence as a nurse observer. If you are a nurse who wants to get educated, start with the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants—NURSES, DO NOT CONTACT ME...
Contact me now to schedule attendance at your client's DME anywhere in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and throughout Southern California.
How Do You Schedule Nurse Observer Independent Medical Examination
All I need is for you to send me an email with the following:
- Date and time of appointment
- Name of retaining attorney
- Name of client
- Name of doctor
- Address of retaining attorney
- Address of doctor's office
Please be looking for a confirming email from me back to you. IF YOU DON’T GET THIS CONFIRMING EMAIL BACK FROM ME, THEN THIS MEANS I DIDN’T GET YOUR EMAIL TO ME.
EMAIL ME NOW TO SCHEDULE EXCELLENT NURSE OBSERVER ATTENDANCE AT YOUR CLIENT’S DME ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA!!!
MICHAEL HAIBY, RN
Office Phone: (661) 252-3435
Cell: (661) 414-6972
Michael Haiby, RN provides the service of defense medical examination nurse observer to plaintiff attorneys. Plaintiff individuals may ask their attorney's office to have their attorney’s office make contact with Michael Haiby, RN for more information on scheduling our DME nurse observer attendance services--only an attorney can give legal advice—CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY.